Stay SAFE This Bonfire Night!
Hello Bin Weevils!
I understand that you’re all probably amazed at seeing the Fireworks tonight outside your windows, or maybe you’re having a Firework display in your own garden?
My main priority is that you all remain safe though, so that’s why Tink, from the Bin Weevils team, has got some safety tips!
* Fireworks are not toys – never play with them!
* Make sure your parent or guardian reads all the instructions before starting
* Stand far back from any lit fireworks
* Have just one parent or guardian be responsible for lighting each firework
* If a lit firework doesn’t go off, do not go back near it
* Keep a bucket of water nearby in case of accidents or fire
* Never light a firework near petrol or any other flammable liquids
* Keep pets safe and indoors during a firework display
* When using sparklers, hold them away from your face & clothing
Have a Bin-tastic night Weevils, why not even snap some awesome photos of Fireworks you see and comment below with them?